This committee shall:
- before the second meeting of the new Council hold a meeting and review any issues and the recommended budget and report to Council;
- undertake liaison with the PEI Construction Association and the PEI Road Builders and Heavy Construction Association;
- keep informed regarding major construction projects and report any concerns to Council;
- meet with consultants regarding compensation guidelines for engineering consultants and make any recommendations to Council;
- review as and when required or requested by Council the “Outline of Services for Consulting Engineering Assignments and Recommended Fees" publication;
- advocate to Government the need for adopting and applying the National Building Code or equivalent throughout Prince Edward Island; and
- one month prior to the annual meeting provide to Council for incorporation in the annual report a written account of the work completed by the committee and the undernoted sub-committee. Also provide with the report an outline of any issues to be carried forward to the next year, new issues or initiatives to be addressed and a suggested budget.
Nick Reddin, P.Eng.
Nick Ballem, P.Eng.
Laird Ferguson, P.Eng.
Valentine Gomez, P.Eng.
John Greenan, FEC, P.Eng.
Richard MacEwen, FEC, P.Eng.
Jody MacLeod, P.Eng.
Terry McKenna, P.Eng.
Sean Wheeler, FEC, P.Eng.
Jim Landrigan, FEC, P.Eng.