March is National Engineering Month. Each year, Canadians coast to coast take part in various activities to increase awareness of the importance of engineering in our everyday lives and to encourage young people to consider engineering as their career choice.
As part of National Engineering Month, Engineers PEI holds contests and events for all PEI students.
- Bridge Building Contest (Open to Grades 4 to 12)
- Artwork Contest (open to Kindergarten to Grade 6)
- Let's Talk Science (Open to Everyone!)
- Bricks 4 Kidz Demo by Amber Jadis, P.Eng.
- "Discover the Engineer in You" Day (Open to Grades 11 and 12 students only)