This committee shall:
- before the second meeting of the new Council hold a meeting to review any issues and the recommended budget and report to Council;
- be responsible for the overall operation of the EIT Program;
- include the chairperson of the Experience Review Board;
- update or modify the Engineers PEI Guideline for the Engineer-in-Training Program as and when required;
- endeavour to make engineering graduates aware of the EIT Program and encourage them to enrol in the program at the earliest opportunity;
- arrange for and conduct at appropriate intervals an orientation session on the Engineer-in-Training Program for the benefit of new EITs; and
- one month prior to the Annual Meeting provide to Council for incorporation in the annual report a written account of the work completed by the committee. Also provide with the report an outline of any issues to be carried forward to the next year, new issues to be addressed and a suggested budget.
Mark Victor, FEC, P.Eng.